Longest Running Triple H Fansite
Since 2006

April 16, 2020

WWE owned a piece of the XFL, after all

The resurrection of the XFL was sold as an endeavor bought exclusively by Vince McMahon, with no involvement from his publicly-traded wrestling corporation, WWE. The wreckage of XFL 2.0 says otherwise.

Via multiple reports, WWE owned 23.5 percent of the Class B stock in the XFL, while McMahon owned the other 76.5 percent. McMahon also owned 100 percent of the Class A stock in the XFL. (Typically, Class A stock has greater voting rights than Class B stock.)


Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderator approval. Comments that are abusive, spam, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks will be deleted.

 photo i_zps0ebed5ab.jpg
Oderint Dum Metuant: Let Them Hate As Long As They Fear